- Your hat or headpiece will be carefully packaged and delivered 1-2 days before your Race Day. A prepaid return envelope will be included to post the headpiece back the following day (unless the day after is a Sunday, in which case it can be posted the following Monday).
- All millinery must be returned in the box it arrived in to ensure it is kept safe in the post.
MELBOURNE CUP CARNIVAL
Throughout the Melbourne Cup Carnival we offer two delivery options; for just $15 we will hand deliver your millinery to ensure timely and safe arrivals. Or you can pick up from our St Kilda Store free of charge.
- Your hat or headpiece will be carefully packaged and delivered the day before your Race Day and collected the day after (unless the day after is a Sunday, in which case she will collect the following Monday).
- Your hat or headpiece will be guaranteed to arrive on time and in perfect condition.
- The address you provide upon checkout must be an address where someone is able to receive the package in person between 8am - 6pm the day before your Race Day. She will of course confirm a delivery time closer to your Race Day so you are not waiting around for her all day!
- In most cases she will also pick up your hat or headpiece in person the day after your Race Day. If the address she delivered to is not the best pick up address please let her know and she will collect from an alternate address.
Due to the tight turn around time between race days during the Melbourne Cup Carnival she has a limited Delivery Area for this week only.
If your postcode is outside this delivery area, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and she will do her best to get your desired piece to you!